Adrenaline is an experience design agency that creates and implements brands and retail environments. From idea through implementation, from physical to digital, from one channel to the next, we create it – then fuse it all together. Our reach is local, global and multidimensional. Our product is experiences that redefine the way companies and consumers interact, and connect everywhere the two come in contact. The result is disruptive experience design that creates brand everywhereness – converting brand affection into consumer action.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
An experienced Revenue Manager is responsible for using sound judgement for the reporting and management of the organizations product revenue recognition. This role is key to forecasting risk and exposure, managing to financial commitments and driving profitability. Functions include but are not limited to: analyzing financial plans, forecasting, risk and exposure assessment, contract review and interpretation, and scheduled and ad-hoc reporting.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
Financial Management & Measurement:
- Coordination with Sales, Client Solutions and other teams on factoring client program pricing and invoicing terms based on target margins and growth objectives
- On-going monitoring of the revenue recognition forecast, highlighting any issues/opportunities and challenging any shifts in revenue recognition
- Analyze margins to determine any potential issues; Analyze monthly and YTD revenue and margin by business line.
- Attend Sales Forecast calls to gather new, reconcile known and calculate potential changes to and associated risks
- Compile and provide analysis of the weekly reporting for Executive Management that highlights shifts in delivery dates and associated revenue impacts
- ANALYZE data to identify revenue trends year over year and in-year and apply historical data to predict potential future changes and shifts and recommend improvement methods to establish a more predictable business model and drive toward revenue goals.
- Partner with Project Management regarding collection and tracking of internal and external project spend to forecast anticipated and final margin expectations
- Reconciliation and submission of monthly billings to Account Receivable for invoice generation
- Set-up, management and updating of sold programs & projects in financial tracking and measurement systems
- Validation and approval of resource effort tracking, auditing for chargeability and productivity
- Generation and analysis of financial burn reports
- Creation, management and reconciliation of purchase orders
- Preparation, processing and submitting vendor and subcontractor payment requests
- Reporting of unprocessed POs and request invoices from Project Managers as needed
- Report and analyze subcontractor use for the previous month
- Share best practices with all teams as it relates to identification of risk and financial management
- Financial modelling for resource needs based on anticipated revenue for the upcoming quarter
- Provide mentoring, coaching and development of team members ensuring comprehension the concept of revenue management via conducting quarterly training sessions to new hires and on-going refresher training to current staff.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, business administration or equivalent experience
- Experience analyzing financial and other data elements, identifying trends, and recommending solutions.
- 3-5 years’ experience with financial management and reporting
- Acute attention to detail; ability to plan and organize information into comprehensive consumable context
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills, works as a team player with strong interpersonal skills and participate in effective communication with colleagues (verbal and written)
- Proficient user of all MS Office suite and MS Project
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines with the flexibility to work on several deliverables concurrently
- Proficient with the English language
- Continual mind-set of operational excellence; “better, faster, cheaper”
- Knowledge of Return on Investment and business case justifications
- Project Management experience and/or PMP certifications
- Experience with engagement of third party partners/vendors/providers
- Experience with CRMs; including data extracts and reporting
Adrenaline’s operational headquarters are in Atlanta, GA with principal offices in Portsmouth, NH, St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, and Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Adrenaline’s reputation for integrity, creativity, quality, and results is the basis of our renowned status in the industry. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team.
Qualified candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online at our Career Page at http://careers.adrenalineagency.com.
No phone calls please. We do not utilize the services of search firms.
Adrenaline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.adrenalineagency.com.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. The responsibilities, tasks and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This document does not create an employment contract. Employees are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time for any reason or no reason at all.