Program Director - Retail
From idea through implementation, from physical to digital, from one channel to the next, we create it—then fuse it all together. Our reach is local, global and multidimensional. Our product is experiences that redefine the way companies and consumers interact, and connect everywhere the two come in contact. The result is disruptive experience design that creates brand everywhereness - converting brand affection into consumer action.
Program Directors are responsible for leading Program Managers and Program Coordinators, as well as managing a broad range of clients in the financial, health care, and retail markets. Their work and effort revolves around helping clients enhance and transform their brands across all channels in their network.
- Work in conjunction with the business development teams on accounts that have been determined by Adrenaline to warrant incremental attention
- The overarching goal is to manage and develop accounts to broaden the breadth and depth of products and services offerings provided to the client by Adrenaline
- Lead and help develop Program Managers and Account Coordinators
Program Director Primary Responsibilities:
- Expected to operate at a strategic and tactical level within their assigned accounts to ensure that the relationship is positive, expectations are set and managed appropriately, and the account remains a consistent source of lucrative revenue
- Expected to have a clear understanding of the broad range of products and services offered by Adrenaline, and they must be able to articulate the benefits of such to our customers. It will be expected that the Program Directors will work proactively in conjunction with business development to develop and execute a strategy that introduces all of our services to the proper decision makers within their assigned accounts, with the goal of uncovering additional revenue opportunities
- The ability to craft custom solutions based on client’s individual business situations and objectives will be critical to success in this position. They will work with contract administrators and other subject matter experts to prepare, gather, and assemble accurate scope and project cost information for proposals
- Ultimately responsible for overseeing revenue goals and projected margin expectations established and/or endorsed by the management team at Adrenaline
- Serve as the internal client advocate and provide balance to the implementation teams. They will provide direction to cross-functional teams within Adrenaline to ensure the successful execution of client projects from conception through completion. The Program Director must have a demonstrated ability to build, nurture, and leverage client and internal relationships using a consultative approach
- Responsible for managing internal and external resources to build successful project teams
- Required to participate in doing project work during early phases of definition and development
- Must have experience and confidence in their writing and communication skills, as well as developing and presenting concepts and proposals to clients
- Perform all other related work, as assigned or as apparent
** A holistic Account/Program Director that can get their arms around an entire account(s), all products, all services; Brand, Environmental Design, Merchandising, Communications, Strategy, and Implementation.*** This is NOT a Marketing role.
- Ability to understand, convey, and present our services to clients
- Experience collaborating with and presenting to Senior Level contacts
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Ability to maintain communication flow between all parties involved with assigned accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Custom proposal writing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Highly motivated, results-driven self-starter
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Develop processes and schedules to guide complex programs
- Help manage subcontractors and vendors
- Manage workload of program managers and account coordinator
- Help program managers and account coordinators grow and develop
- Account and team leadership
Education And/Or Experience Prerequisites:
- Bachelor degree required
- 5+ years working directly with clients in a professional Sales, Retail or Project Management environment
- Knowledge of the banking, retail, manufacturing and construction industry a plus
- Prior account relationship/project management experience
Portsmouth, NH (Boston area)
Adrenaline’s operational headquarters are in Atlanta, GA, with principal offices in Portsmouth, NH, Chesterfield, MO, Chicago, IL; and Ontario, Canada.
Adrenaline’s reputation for integrity, creativity, quality, and results is the basis of our renowned status in the industry. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team.
Qualified candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online at http://careers.adrenalineagency.com.
No phone calls please. We do not utilize the services of search firms.
Adrenaline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.adrenalineagency.com.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. The responsibilities, tasks and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This document does not create an employment contract. Employees are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time for any reason or no reason at all.